2008年7月2日水曜日

The funny case that happened at the time of examination in July

The funny case that happened at the time of examination in July

Q:Ms.Gamera

Good morning!
 I had a checkup in examination last week for seven months.
 When the quickening to feel in lower one worried about used one cup of space eyes which a baby could move to and moved, it was with a saw!
 But the liquid which was transparent so as I felt, and to soak into pants from underwear to just call コポッ has appeared. Will it be breaking water? At the age of a little child, labor pains began with breaking water, but came out, feeling it resembles it.
 The baby moves, but the stomach is made probably because I became uneasy.
 ... which I took treatment with dentist yesterday, and it was a shameful story this morning, but have got along well with the master. When possibly mother was breaking water, was the whole (><) duty, but after all how many probable causes had better perform it in a hospital; ...?

A:Mi-MaMa

Hello. I e-mailed it and had a look at it.
The baby grows up cheerfully, too.
Transparent liquid seems to have flowed, but will not it be a cage thing?
I put during the pregnancy, and only quantity increases.
It is the thing which is watery in it. Please always go to the hospital to see a state if the states of the stomach are different.

Probably I feel like not being breaking water. Because I smell smelly, I think the water to be plain. Please look at the state.
I think that worry may be able to refer on the telephone.

0 件のコメント: