2008年7月1日火曜日

I am very nutritious with chemical-free vegetables

I am very nutritious with chemical-free vegetables
(The knowledge of the first pregnancy trimester)

Good evening, everyone.
ヨーパパ is after a long absence and writes it in place of a me mom.

The parents' house of father is the back depths of the mountain of Aichi.
There is Kitashitara-gun in the place.
Therefore father makes vegetables by a hobby does it.

The harvest festival of the vegetables which father put great deal of effort on Saturday and made of 28th.
Including the May queen and the baron of the potato a cucumber, the onion which do.
Of course because it is no pesticide, I take the lettuce on the spot and eat on the spot.

A potato (new じゃが) having just finished being produced is the best!
The potato which boiled always takes the skin,; but is just crib! I become very delicious.
This and beer are good again!

A plum and hard fighting of Tomoki becoming from old days from the afternoon.
At first father starts from the mowing of many weeds growing thick with Tomoki.
Be careful about a snake (a mamushi)….

I pull a blue seat with Tomoki next, and the low place is a hand….
I knock on the high place by bamboo hard and drop a plum.

A lot of numbers were not produced in comparison with the average year, but are going to make it a pickled plum as always.

No pesticide wants the place to mind to premama by all means.
There is not the thing which is dangerous to the vegetables which are covered with the pesticides which I cannot know which the ○ product wants to get in neighboring countries.
Of course it is a check required because frozen food lies a lot hidden in the second processed thing.

When take a lot of folic acid of the nutrient in the investigation by me mom; fetus にはいいとか….

0 件のコメント: