2008年6月27日金曜日

After abortion

After abortion

Q:Ms Lemi

I let you talk about an abortion in July, and merely reach it and watch it and appear and do it.
Thank you very much at that time.
An operation is over safely and it is a baby and thinks every day and spends days while praying.
In addition, I can be uneasy this time and it is consultation, but does not do a sexual intercourse with him since that at all. After all I still finished an operation for a feeling, and three weeks passed.
I finish it and spent it without a terrible postoperative side effect for a while, but I enter in August and I appear today from about 2nd and do it, but a slight fever continues all the time. It is the feeling that it called 37.2 degrees Celsius from 36.6. Appetites increase from usual times, and there is tiredness, too, and the womb sometimes aches sharply, too and

I thought of ばてかとも in a cold and summer, but will it be for there to be the abortion operation back that a slight fever continues for days after doing it for a while though it is different from them what it is, and a slight fever is not hot though it continues, and the art back was calm in this way because a symptom resembles it at the time of the pregnancy?

An operation fails, and is there still it in a stomach? I think of …

A:Mi-MaMa

Good evening. It is after a long absence. I seem to have finished the operation safely, too. I think that the baby feels relieved that I pray to a baby every day.

Postoperative physical condition is to say a little, but the recovery of the postoperative womb seems to suffer for around 1 month.
Movement of the womb does not stop even after taking a もちろ operation. So ovulation day comes, and it is thought that the high temperature period begins now.
It may be it or mental stress.
The operation back bleeds and seems to be able to run a fever. Please have a checkup a little more at a hospital if heat does not fall to see a state.

0 件のコメント: