2008年6月21日土曜日

I do not hear that a child says…

I do not hear that a child says…

Q:Ms.Miny

It is 3 years old, 2 years old, a mom of 20 years old of the boy of 1 year old.
The child of the ☆ stomach which is a mini becoming pregnant with the fourth is nine months soon now.

I am irritated very hard recently.
I lie on my back, and the toy takes out all the things which I run a race if I fold laundry and folded in the neighborhood and I keep on and I do a quarrel and break the toy and am going to climb up the curtain and…. Is it a toy is put in the stairs when I put laundry and go down the stairs, and to have almost fallen from the stairs how many times?….

When a stomach is made and lies, I step on tag, the foot of the person over the head of the person and…. I feel nervous whether it is stepped on a stomach and cannot lie slowly….
The disposal that I spill a cake in the neiborhood where I make a bet of a vacuum cleaner and spill drink, and the laundry increases, and increase putting in order….
It is days of the patience recently without can lie even if a stomach is tense like a ball….

I am naughty by mischief…. While I become black and play in a park and do shopping, I own the interest to the various things and put a hand in a machine and….

I have mother always follow shopping because she cannot go at all alone….


Though it helps the daddy in various ways, I do not hear it, and the daddy is troubled, and it is entirely terrible to say. . .
If it is a boy, the fourth can be hardly due to a way in this….

Can you be brought up selfishly?…. . .

A:Mi-MaMa

Nice to meet you. I e-mailed it and had a look at it.
The mini needs three children to be young.
I am still becoming pregnant.
When it is the brothers of the boy, I may tend to be tired at the end of spirit very much.

It is to be troubled with selfishness, but a child has a child of various character.
When there are 2 years old and a daughter of nine months to me, but I am the most selfish now and am serious.

Because child is small, it is serious, but I am selfish, and there is still a child needing a lot of looking after like child of the mini a lot.
As for me of the mini understand it comfortably. Because it is daughter alone in the case of me, it is red snapper Ino….
It is serious, but please try it hard till then because the time when the child comes to hear what adult says with growth comes.
It is important to make it a practice to be careful properly on the spot if I do a bad thing.
On the contrary, please praise it a lot if I do a good thing.
It is serious, but let's watch growth for a while each other.
I did not come with the thing rest that is advice-like, but let's try child care hard each other.

---Site Infomation---
A first pregnancy trimester
A first pregnancy trimester-Blog
Woods Of Constipation
Woods Of Constipation-Blog
Music-Fun about Kina Grannis

0 件のコメント: