2008年6月26日木曜日

Outrider labor pains

Outrider labor pains?

Q:Ms.Yu-

A stomach does it, and a waist does it…. But have a pain in it, and cannot move; do not untie it…. I surely have a pain in it….

But the number of times to ache increased….
There is ache ...…. I want to classify power into a stomach naturally at an interval for 10 minutes(_)

Is the reason because a booby booby brings himself/herself, and it was not able to sleep?….

A:Mi-MaMa

Good evening. Outrider labor pains may be taking place now.
Because the pain understands that true labor pains become it every 10 minutes steadily, I understand it clearly when it is labor pains.
When I am worried about a pain by all means, please contact a hospital.
I think that proper labor pains come soon.
The one where I took the sleep as much as possible is the sake of the body.
In being in a condition that I have a pain in it and cannot sleep when labor pains really come.
Please take a rest for the physical strength preservation slowly.

---Site Infomation---
A first pregnancy trimester
A first pregnancy trimester-Blog
Woods Of Constipation
Woods Of Constipation-Blog
Music-Fun about Kina Grannis

0 件のコメント: