2008年6月20日金曜日

The physical condition management of the first pregnancy trimester

The physical condition management of the first pregnancy trimester

Q: Ms.Mary

I begin it, and it is pregnancy one month. I am full of what I do not understand because it is the first time.
I cannot help being sleepy all day by temperature of 36.5-37 degrees every day. I cannot stand for four hours, and a body is easy to become tired from a byte.
If there is time when I seem to vomit and am hungry, there is it at time that I am hardly edible.
I spend most of 1st now whether I sit down whether I sleep.
Is it that this is possible though I think that it is each person?

A: Mi-MaMa

Good evening. I e-mailed it and had a look at it.
While I become pregnant, a change comes out to a body steadily.
It becomes surely often that it is easy to be tired in the first pregnancy trimester.

The symptoms of the first pregnancy trimester are totally different by a person, too. Because a state of mary is not funny, don't worry.
There is individual difference to be over, but the morning sickness calms down considerably when it is around 4 months.

When there is the morning sickness, I feel sick and sleep enough all day and can sit down. I was the similar situation for the first pregnancy trimester, too.
To be said to vomit was unpleasant, and it seemed to do health strictly adversely.
But the body seems to become comfortable by vomiting.
There is morning sickness for the first pregnancy trimester, and the meal is all right even if it is not possible as expected. A baby is still small, too.
If neither the water nor the meal will be done at all, please go to the hospital immediately. It is taken its ease when I do intravenous feeding.

The byte seems to be considered to be it, too, but please work while talking with manager by all means when a body is hot.

---Site Infomation---
A first pregnancy trimester
A first pregnancy trimester-Blog
Woods Of Constipation
Woods Of Constipation-Blog
Music-Fun about Kina Grannis

0 件のコメント: