2008年6月24日火曜日

Morning sickness symptom et al.

Morning sickness symptom et al.

Q:Ms.Aina

Hello. It is after a long absence.

Morning sickness becomes up to professional standard and I vomit the tea even if I chew anything and vomit the water and vomit the rice and…. Thus though the three times had you do intravenous feeding at a hospital, I come to continue being terrible and fall down to the end of by the end of a byte, and I have you send it to a hospital, and emergency is hospitalized with the car of the person of the fellow worker…. Because there was it entirely even if I drank, I had dehydration and did it….
I grew big now so that five months began soon.

But…. The daddy same as before…. If morning sickness is terrible, and made state じゃなかったのに does both the child care and the housework by force, it is it for depression, and me drinks a tranquilizer now…. I cannot sleep and take a sleeping drug at night and…. It is a hospital commute almost every day.
I cannot say to the parents' house and. . . .

Because the girl over there knew that I needed a child to become pregnant somehow or other, parted from a daddy; though say, and seem to say, a daddy seems to decline it….

A:Mi-MaMa

Good evening. Morning sickness seems to be hard.
Please make only the rehydration hot properly.
When tofu jelly was refreshed at the time of morning sickness, it may be easy to eat.
Because nausea is easy to be generated when it is a warm thing, I cool the rice, and please eat.
I stay in a stomach to some extent even if I vomit.

It is worry that daddy is not cooperative. I take the medicine now. To be frank, it is worry.
When 愛那 is hot, you had better not endure it.
It had better be returned a little at the parents' house because morning sickness was hard….
I seem to be in state that I am uneasy mentally and.
I think it to have you help it even if I cannot say to your parents honestly because I am ill-conditioned.

I am no use unless the woman relations have the master arrange it properly.
The master says not to want to stop relations. It says most it refuses an email from the master from the woman, and to quit communication, and it may be a method.

I am anxious, but please spend it in the thing of the body of 愛那 and a mental aspect while letting you display stress well not to overdo it.
Then please e-mail it if there is it, in addition, what it is. I wait.

---Site Infomation---
A first pregnancy trimester
A first pregnancy trimester-Blog
Woods Of Constipation
Woods Of Constipation-Blog
Music-Fun about Kina Grannis

0 件のコメント: