2008年6月19日木曜日

The physical glow is 36.7

The physical glow is 36.7

Q Ms. Hiyoko

Good morning.
It is 36.7, and it was around 36.6, but the yesterday or today dates back to around 36.5 for a while.
The physical glow is 36.7 time and about the same heat, but temperature seems to fall…The baby whom I waited impatiently for for ten years. Do you become pregnant properly?…I want to bear it cheerfully….

A Mi-MaMa

Good evening. I e-mailed it and had a look at it.
I measure basal body temperature. The basal body temperature is different by the day.
As for influence being easy to be given most, temperature changes by the movement before measuring indoor temperature and temperature.

I wait for a baby all the time.
I think that I am worried about the thing of the temperature, but please look at the state slowly and carefully now.
In addition, I may become pregnant if temperature rises.
Then please e-mail it if there is it, in addition, what it is.
I wait.

0 件のコメント: